[Stoves] Burning saw dust in TLUD stove

Paal wendelbo paaw at online.no
Tue Jan 18 08:10:34 CST 2011

During 2nd ww some soldiers was trapped at a sawmill in France some where,
and after awhile the only they had for fuel was sawdust. They stamped a 10
litre bucket with sawdust. with a 2" stick vertical in the middle and a 2"
stick in bottom  for air intake and ignited in the cannel.I trod it in the
Peko Pe in Uganda in 96 and it works. A 200 litre barrel with sawdust was
burning 8 hours with a 4" air channel and glowing another 5-6 hour

Paal W