[Stoves] Digest Mode?

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Fri Jan 21 15:14:20 CST 2011

Frank,

Thanks to you and Jim Hensel for alerting us about the digests. It sounds
like you all got about a dozen in the last 24 hours.

The digest was set to go out when accumulated messages hit a certain size
limit.

When people copy the entire message or list of messages in their reply it
just loads up the digest so you get more emails. That plus attachments
probably accounts for the increased frequency.

We have increased that size so that fewer will go out when traffic is heavy.
Now you should receive only one if volume is low or just a couple when
volume is high.

Thanks

Tom