[Stoves] Pentium powered BBQ

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Jan 27 14:27:30 CST 2011

Am not sure of the purpose of the photo either, Crispin,
I though we cold not attache photos liek that: Otherwise, we have lots we'd like to show --directly attached to the verbiage ...

Wish I could get a hold of some of that perforated metal on left interior wall though: Its the perfect size to use in a hammer mill for grinding up /flaying apart agroresidues for wet process briquettemaking.

pressing on,

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org
 NW Obamaland