[Stoves] Pentium powered BBQ

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Jan 27 21:46:28 CST 2011

Crispin,
 You can count on the fact that I did what took the least consciousness to with respect to the picture...It was very likely that I just resent what came to me... Ie., embedded in the email, not conscously attached.
Interesting about the allowance of photos and diagrams etc in the email posts: When did this rule change ?
Was just joking about that size of perforated metal can get it regularly...thanks though.
Richard