[Stoves] Heat / cook stove - proposed design

andrew heggie list at sylva.icuklive.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 05:20:25 CST 2011

On Monday 24 January 2011 23:47:27 Darren Hill wrote:
> Hello Stoveites
>
>      I'm going to start construction of this soon..... (Original post
> below)
>
>      Any last guidance would be appreciated, or do people think its
> looking reasonable?

Darren I'll mostly defer to Crispin on this, the proof of the pudding is
in the eating.

My comments would be that it's overly complicated for a first try.

I cannot see the purpose of the window if it is in the fuel store box as
the flaming zone is in the second box.

I think the throat between the two will suffer.

The partition above the heat exchanger needs to be a poor conductor

Having said that I'd like to see it when it's built.

AJH