[Stoves] [Jatropha cake properties]

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:44:32 CST 2011

Dear Richard

Much wisdom and experience and technical information in that post. Well
done.  I am looking forward to seeing the concrete grinder/masher.  Anything
made of concrete (including stoves) is cheap.

Have you considered chunking, soaking and then placing fuels into a concrete
mixer with stones in it? It is quite easy to turn a hand operated concrete
mixer with 150 kg of materials in it. I am thinking of something like 50 kg
of 40mm sharp, crushed stones and 100 kg of chunky material.

Only one moving part, makeable, could even convert oil drums.