[Stoves] re Haiti cooking

Paal wendelbo paaw at online.no
Tue Jul 5 01:33:42 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin.

            You are asking for drawings of the new PP-MUS.It's a bit too early, it is still under development, You was given drawings of the Peko Pe some times ago, but I have not had any feedback from you, .(like from 20 others who received the drawings). The criteria for development of the Peko Pe 20 years ago was::

  1.. Clean combustion, no smoke, no soot and no tar on the pots.
  2.. Fuel. saving
  3.. Handy to operate.
  4.. Flexible in use for common household and institutional kitchen
  5.. Safe for children
  6.. Possible to produce by local crafts men, with simple hand-tools.
  7.. Cheap and durable.
  8.. Will run on different types of available and affordable fuel
  9.. ?

 My experience with the PP is that it is very near these demands, but some few things are

missing, you probably have some comments. It could be a good guideline for the GACC workings groups and the development of new household energy devises and has to be discussed

With regards Paal W