[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 11, Issue 9

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:38:23 CDT 2011

Thanks both to both Phil and Crispin. I do think production of kerosene type
fuel from agricultural residues will go a long way in creating a renewable
and clean energy source for rural areas. This is worth a shot for Gates
foundation.

There is a 150 years of R&D in kerosene combustion technologies and it could
be utilized for rural households.

Cheers. Anil

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org