[Stoves] Fire Stump

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sat Jul 16 00:19:20 CDT 2011

Jeff,

Clever stuff: Someone obviously  made three intersecting plunge cuts through the center long axis of the stump,  in a 6-sided star pattern. This effectively has turned a fuelwood log into a hollow core briquette !

Would like to
1) compare its burn performance: heat curve emissions time to ignite, time to heat xkgs of water to boiling etc,
..... as compared to same log, ex these star cuts.
2) pursue same star pattern molded into an agro residue briquette.

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org
NW Obamaland.