[Stoves] Fire Stump: center hole making

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Jul 20 22:19:24 CDT 2011

Dear Richard
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Stanley
  To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
  Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Stoves] Fire Stump: center hole making

  Steve .
  Thanks but how to figure o a way to replicate Forsner bits in the third world where we do most of our work eh ?

  * These bits would also work well, http://dimar-canada.com/pdf/AugerBits2.pdf
  but you would have to "bite teh bullet" and import them.

  * Their standard "off-the-shelf" bits are 26" long and go up to 1.5" hole diameter. They may be able to make larger bits on special order.

  Best wishes,

  Kevin

  Richard