[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecise reporting of facts.

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Jul 24 12:07:36 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin,

What we are experiencing is the birth of a new Earth based religion or
belief system. Earthy religions fall under Goddess worshiping, just a
side note. In other words your science is not welcome on Holly Land.

Best regards,

Jeff

P.S. I'm all for a well stocked tool box where all the tools are used
appropriately, including Biochar.