[Stoves] WorldStove replies to BioFuelWatyche's latestimprecise reporting of facts.

Andrew C. Parker acparker at xmission.com
Sun Jul 24 22:23:57 CDT 2011

This is a discussion list.  Some of us discuss.  Some of us lurk.  Some of
us know what we are talking about.  Some of us wish we knew what we were
talking about.  Sometimes we don't volunteer a distinction.  Some of us
act.  Some of us act up -- once in awhile.  Sometimes things get out of
hand, but we get over it -- usually.  If you thought the discussion was
hot on CAGW and CO2 credits, wait until we start in on nomenclature.
Welcome to the list.

Andrew Parker (Not AJH)