[Stoves] Screw feed TLUD

Peter Verhaart pietverhaart at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 27 02:02:27 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin,

The burner is for space heating and therefore in the 10 -20 kW range. I
think a screw feed mechanism needs wood particles of great uniformity.
Chopped bits would probably jam and exceed the cranking ability of one
person.
I believe all industrial wood burning equipment has a bottom feed - top
burn system.

Best regards,

Piet