[Stoves] Fire Stump / stump-incuts

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:09:01 CDT 2011

Hi Tom.....and thanks.
    My wife and I are asking the following question. Why isn't the secondary combustion process be applied in cooking? or another angle why could these appliances do both jobs?
Are we needing to assume that costs of making such a unit are too high? If so what could be done to bring this characteristic into the realm of affordable? I realize that we both have different angles on this issue. Mine obviously is centered on reduction of consumption, yours would seem to be centered on higher burn temps to combat pollution. Is a "hybrid" design something to look at? has it already been dismissed? I feel strongly that we have mixed both aspects in order to achieve the performance we have gotten.
Roger and Bridget