[Stoves] Model II iCan -- update

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 10:00:12 CDT 2011

Jock etal (adding stoves list)

   If asked in advance, I would probably have guessed wrong.  Obviously you decreased the pressure difference across the fuel supply - but why is not clear to me.

   How much secondary air is entering at the hose clamp?

   Anyone reading this have a thermodynamic/flame model that would cover this very interesting question?

Ron