[Stoves] Order

Mark Johnson mark.johnson703 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:28:11 CDT 2011

Hello Sir,
             My name is Mark Johnson and i will like to make an order of
some wood, pellet, gas stoves i want to know if you do carry them in stock
or if you can special order them for me if you can below are the models i
want to order.

Bennington Wood
Heritage Wood
Bristol DX Gas
Tucson DV Gas
Heritage Pellet

Please these are the models i want to order please what is the price on each
of them  if you don't have these brands get back to me with the brands you
have also do you accept visa or master card? i will be waiting to hear from
you soon with the prices on each of them, Just want you to also know i don't
have any preference in color so any color will work for me especially black
color.

Thank You!!!

Mr. Mark Johnson

Email:mark.johnson703 at gmail.com