[Stoves] Anticipating future markets for stoves and fuels

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 03:55:15 CDT 2011

On Friday 24 June 2011 16:17:39 Crispin Pemberton-Pigott wrote:
> Dear Jeff
>
> Hey! One man's weed is another man's flower.

The definition I was taught is that a weed is a plant growing in the wrong
place.

> If we start shipping pelletized weeds all over the place, surely that
> leads to plant invasion?

Only if the reproductive system is still viable, most seeds only need
treating to 60C to make them non viable and vegetative  reproduction
probably less. Tomato seeds plainly survive a human gut but do they
survive retting?

> Perhaps the safest is to terrify all pellets
 With a hhoho?

Commercial pellets will reach high temepratures in the die just from their
friction passing through it.

AJH