[Stoves] [Digestion] [biochar] Orange Peels

frank at compostlab.com frank at compostlab.com
Sat Jun 25 12:12:54 CDT 2011

Alex,

They are an assortment of 6" nipples and two end caps found at the local
hardware store. From 0.5" to 2" dia. Size used depends on the material texture
to be tested and the detection of balance used to get enough significant
figures. Also the size of the furnace used to heat to 450 deg. C. Flushing
with nitrogen makes little difference when one cap is on tight and the other a
turn loose to let the expanding gases out and the fuel is packed in tight.

Frank

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 06:56:48 -0400, Alex English wrote

--
Frank Shields
Soil Control Lab