[Stoves] {briquetting} Anticipation of fuels; Another interpretation

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Jun 26 23:53:49 CDT 2011

Dear Ron,

Well, that doesn't mean I know anything about fire-corn....

In regards to charcoal dust combustion:
When one can skip a step it's a beautiful thing. Of course there would
always be room for a charcoal fireball gas producer fuel unless MR. T.
Miles bellies up to the keyboard with a cyclonic/bubbling-bed/vortex gas
producer scheme to fuel our IC engines.....

I have thought about burning weed charcoal dust in a vortex type burner.
I plan to try DR. Tom's pyramid scheme on some weed bales this summer,
if time permits. If this produces charcoal it would be nice to do this
in the field then suck it up with a blower feeding a cyclone filter
filling the transport hopper.

Jeff