[Stoves] Can anyone explain this one?

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun Mar 6 13:15:02 CST 2011

Dear Frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Shields
  To: 'Discussion of biomass cooking stoves'
  Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 6:06 PM
  Subject: [Stoves] Can anyone explain this one?

  Greetings all,

  Hope the attachment works.  Seems too good to be true.

  # It is too good to be true. Water is not a fuel... it is the "products of combustion from Hydrogen and Oxygen.

  What he doesn't tell you about is the cost of the electricity to electrolyse the water. Or the cost of his "special machine" for electrolysing water.

  The First Law of Thermodynamics translates out to:

  "You can't get something for nothing."

  The Second Law of Thermodynamics translates out to:

  "As a matter of fact, you can't break even."

  I don't know of anyone in the entire history of the World who has been able to successfully break either law.

  Best wishes,

  Kevin

  Frank

  Frank Shields