[Stoves] Clarification: Re: Open-source adam retort design?

Jean Kim Chaix jkimchaix at charcoalproject.org
Mon Mar 14 13:24:56 CDT 2011

I understand there might be some intellectual property issues connected to
my earlier request.
Just to clarify, we are not looking to acquire or subvert any pirated
trademarked, copyrighted, or patented technology.
We're only interested in improved charcoal-making technology & kilns
available in the public domain for sharing under open source  conditions.
Thanks.
Kim

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:09, Jean Kim Chaix <jkimchaix at charcoalproject.org

--