[Stoves] Chart of breathable particles

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Wed May 18 13:27:47 CDT 2011

Hi Erin,
Chart looks to be very useful and I am sure can be adjusted as more research
and findings come in. Also; a suggestion is to add the asbestos fibers to
the chart as there is info available on the size range found in lungs to be
most toxic. In the US asbestos is not now being used but there is a lot
still around. Not sure what other countries have done, or being done, to
reduce exposure.

Regards
Frank

Frank Shields