[Stoves] re biochar production

Paal wendelbo paaw at online.no
Tue Nov 1 03:40:00 CDT 2011

Dear Dean

            Thank you for that and welcome to the group of TLUD-ND’rs. I think this process of yours started at the Aprovecho stove camp 2009 when the TLUD-ND Peko Pe was tested and found to be the cleanest burning stove and given the Kitten Whiz Award. We are now waiting for some more stovers to join us.

            It has taken me 25 years to tell the household energy world it’s time to change from charcoal to wood/biomass by using TLUD-ND stove technology. As you now have launched to the list the idea of changing, I hope we can start up that discussion; biochar should be quite good enlightened now.

With regards

Paal W