[Stoves] DOE request for SBIR/STTR

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:23:09 CDT 2011

Dear Andrew and All

++++
Subject: Re: [Stoves] DOE request for SBIR/STTR

I pulled the applicable text (to the best of my knowledge) from the pdf document.  I hope that it helps.

U.S. Department of Energy
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs Participating DOE Research Programs:
· Office of Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation · Office of Environmental Management · Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability · Office of Fossil Energy · Office Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · Office of Nuclear Energy
[snip]
++++

Note that in footnote 5 there is a reference to the work done by Omar and others. He spoke at the DOE meeting in Washington on January. He is recommending, as do we at the SeTAR and SEET Labs, the use of an uncontrolled cooking test protocol as being indicative of future performance in the field. He also found that the CCT was not helpful.

The protocol is available from James Robinson at the SeTAR Centre.