[Stoves] Charcoal in Animal Feed and Bedding

Yury Yudkevich charwood at rambler.ru
Thu Nov 3 01:52:32 CDT 2011

Dear Ron,
 Thank you, that you remember me. I think of you often and heartily.
 We continue to make environmentally friendly vehicles for the
production of charcoal. I hope our presence in this area has changed the
views of many industrialists. Environmental cleanliness was one of the
principles of modern charcoal burning in Russia. This has an impact on
some neighboring countries. 8 large furnaces operating in Russia today.
Each furnace making 150 tons of charcoal per month. Imitators have
appeared now. They make a small stove, but the principle is the same.
This is very much in Russia. I opened a forum
http://charcoal.russ-forum.ru/  for learning clean technology new
entrepreneurs (in Russian). It has more than 120 subscribers today. I
hope that my work is useful for the country and the world.
 I'll be happy to hear about your life today. I ask you to convey my
warmest regards to your wife.
 sincerely yours,
Yury Yudkevich.  charwood at rambler.ru