[Stoves] Reply

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:31:08 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin and Gerrie,
the charcoal that is given as medicine to people is a powder, or as
granules that disintegrate into a powder after ingestion.  Our
charcoal from leaf litter and agricultural waste is in a powder form.
Somebody from the National Chemical Laboratory in Pune did some
experiments with our charring process to test if they could make
powdery active charcoal by using our process of charring. It could be
done by treating the raw material with calcium carbonate.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--
***