[Stoves] John and Flip's Mud Stove

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 15 21:17:55 CST 2011

Hi Stovers,

A friend in Engineers Without Borders asked me for advice about making
rocket stoves out of mud for a demonstration project in Cameroon.

I thought right away of the illustrious John and Flip that won a Cat Piss
award at Stove Camp 2010 (see pictures below)

But I couldn't find any more information about the stove or their contact
information!

Does anyone know how to reach them?
Or where to find a report about their mud stove work in Haiti?

Thanks,

[image: image.png]

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com