[Stoves] Envirofit Stoves

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:33:30 CST 2011

Dear Francois,
Samuchit Enviro-Tech P. Ltd. sells in India a single pot stove called
Bharatlaxmi. It is made of 8 pieces of a very light and porous
concrete-like material. It has a grate on which the wood burns. The
burning wood gets secondary air through the same opening through which
the firewood is inserted into the stove. Because the combustion is
complete, the stove saves about 50% wood and generates hardly any
smoke. You can see the photograph on the Website of Samuchit. It is
sold as a kit, assembled in situ and fixed in a clay platform. Cooking
can be started immediately after installation.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--
***