[Stoves] Stove costs

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:41:14 CST 2011

Dear Paul O

What do people do when they run out of gas before the end of the month
(payday)? Do they have a preferred fuel and then a 'desperation' fuel?

Thanks

Crispin

Jan,

1) Here are in Vietnam there are many people who make it on $2.00 US a day.
2) There are some minority people who make it on $10.00 US per month.
Many people in the first group buy bottled gas for about $20 US per bottle.
If we sell gasifiers for roughly the same price as a one bottle of gas plus
the stove needed to burn this gas,
then we have surely satisfied the needs of the first group.
Those in the second group will need a subsidy.