[Stoves] Deforestation - Sierra Leone

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 7 09:33:35 CDT 2011

Dear Khazali,

Thanks for your message.  I will assist you concerning the potential
use of TLUD stovesin Sierra Leone.  There is some start of active
interest next door in Guinea.  And there are already TLUD projects of
various sizes in Uganda, Kenya, Malawi and Mozambique.

If you have not already done so, please examine this document:

www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best
reference on micro-gasification.)

Please send MUCH more information about yourself, your project, the
University, other resources, timetable, etc to the Stoves Listserv,
and then we can probably continue discussions off of the List.

Sincerely,

Dr TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu