[Stoves] Jompy project with tearfund partner October 2011

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 9 19:50:12 CDT 2011

Dear David,

On behalf of several entities I work with in Uganda, we request the
info on the reports that you mention.   Also, we are active in Uganda
and some mutually beneficial direct contact there could be worthwhile
if you will provide initial contact information.

Unless you feel otherwise, I think that a posting to this Stoves
Listserv would be highly appropriate and would reach many.  Otherwise,
put me on your list and I will help spread the info to my contacts in
Uganda and elsewhere.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)