[Stoves] High mass space heating options Re: Rocket Stove for the PLACE

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:45:52 CDT 2011

Crispin,

        First off, How are you? well I hope.

               I thank you again for your input, and feel you are probably right. It would seem to me that IF there is a benefit to all of this then studying how mother nature intended for this to work naturally would unlock any secret answers to it's importance and possible success. The way things are done now just seems to continue the hopeless quest of trading those pesky little dollar bills that our society has become so addicted to. Right along with that comes the end of our reading the "confessions of an economic hit man" and the watching of "blue water wars". I honestly am a bit lost this week as it just seems like I should spend the rest of my life partying as there is no hope of "saving the planet" and certainly not the majority of it's populous. Honestly I just wanted to stay in bed all day and when I got up everything I touched turned to crap.
               There is one thing good in the last week however. I finally got a decent supply of Utah lignite coal and am happy with how well Kimberly is doing with this fuel. We will be going to the factory at weeks end to pick up the next load of stoves with the final corrections I asked for. I am excited to see how this version reacts both with wood and coal as I believe I have dialed in what I am after, then we can get the testing done that I mentioned.
               Interestingly I am in contact with a large manufacturer who might work with me in creating a competitive stove to Kimberly. We also are interested in building stoves which will cost allot less, but incorporate the same combustion technology.......maybe something good will come of that.

         Roger