[Stoves] Not radical enough?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:54:22 CDT 2011

Dear Friends

I am great fan of radical technologies and transformative approaches to
everything in life. Keeps my attention. Look what I found:

If you thought the radical green/environmental movement is not radical
enough for you, there is a new group that you can consider joining:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/10/12/the-birds-now-occupying-near-you/#more
-49171

It seems to me we will all be needing to build wood stoves and light them
with flint and steel if they are successful. Actually, there won't be any
steel at all if these guys get their way, unless you find an old bit of
railway.