[Stoves] Not radical enough?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:47:27 CDT 2011

Dear Steve

A similar group was formed I think on Vancouver Island, somewhere in the
Vancouver area at least. They were hunted down and charged with terrorism as
I recall. No doubt their desire for environmental democracy put them at the
helm of everything. Such a group is usually a means of making other groups
look 'moderate' and thus more acceptable, let's say the one known as 10:10

It was just that when envisioning their future, I wondered how they would
light their open fires because BIC lighters use a hydrocarbon fuel.

+++++++

I would have said that the argument that humans only lived to a ripe old age
of 25 was a clincher against their agenda, but they seem to think that's
desirable - although probably only for everyone ELSE.

Steve