[Stoves] Using a genetic algorithm and IBM Watson for power grid expert system

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 03:43:36 CDT 2011

On Friday 14 October 2011 18:50:06 Brown, Henry, DoIT wrote:
> Building intelligent power grids ( I will send attachments upon
> request)

Henry, your first post I saw did have some pertinence to [stoves], if a
bit off the wall and too technically far of to be of immediate merit. The
latter two however digress too far from our subject, so please take note
and try an restrict postings to the subject of cooking and heating for
those peoples currently using biomass and energy poor, mostly with a view
to improving the indoor and local air pollution and  the economics of
these processes.

AJH