[Stoves] High mass space heating options Re: Rocket Stove for the PLACE

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:08:55 CDT 2011

Hi Steve.....

            I have tried that, and it does work......but........I'm trying desperately to stay away from all electric options.  I did find this morning that my combustor pack was losing heat to it's outer shell and not developing the temps needed to stay clean and solved this issue which might also solve the other. What I am wondering is more along the line of chimney diameter vs temperature. Different diameters have different velocities which could result in different temp ranges. I am also putting a second section of pipe around the chimney on top of the roof to raise the temp and this seems to be helping.