[Stoves] High mass space heating options Re: Rocket Stove for the PLACE

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Tue Oct 18 18:31:28 CDT 2011

Crispin,

My 150 gasifier puts out about 3 kW of heat,
and in normal operation it uses less than one watt of electricity.
If electricity from the main fails,
I provide a special set of cables that runs from a motorbike to the
gasifier.
This cable is as easy to connect to the motorbike as it is to connect the
cable of an AC/DC adapter to a laptop computer.
Every family in Vietnam has a motorbike equipped with a small 12-volt
battery.

Thanks.
Paul

--