[Stoves] Zambia TLUD project and other large TLUD projects

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Oct 23 12:52:07 CDT 2011

Paal,

Congratulations on the Zambia contract…

Assisting is great for the start but then how do you plan for the assistance to be sustained ? The Peko Pe is brilliant design especially because it easy to replicate and adapt to local markets, so how is that part worked out…Just curious because we are just completing a marketing manual with some producers and trainer teams in Tanzania.

Kind regards,

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org
=======