[Stoves] Gasifier stove and related work at the Asian institute of Technology

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 24 21:56:29 CDT 2011

Dear Professor Bhattacharya,

Thank you for your message and you offer of the publications.  You and
your associates have done great work, and having that information more
widely distributed (or brought to the attention of more of us) would
be highly beneficial.

Right now for Uganda, we have great interest in the
>  "... information package (including construction details) on
> biomass briquetting machines developed in a number of Asian
> countries..."

How could we best access that information?   Has it ever been copied
in digial format that could be distributed?  Are there any
distribution restrictions on any of the materials that you mentioned?

Personal opinion:  There is little and insufficient flow of
information between the Asian activities and accomplishments and the
rest of the world concerning all topics of biomass fuels and stoves
and other applications.  How can we correct that situation?

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)