[Stoves] Hi TLUDers -- and EPA testing questions

Alex English english at kingston.net
Tue Oct 25 05:54:41 CDT 2011

Ron, Crispin,
Many moons ago, when I had access to an IR CO,CO2 monitor, I filtered
the gasses before the flame on a TLUD. If memory serves me I got 9% CO
and 15% CO2. But memory sometimes seems to be serving others. If only we
had access to the old archives, I reported it to this list at the time,
but alas the 'server' changed. It amazes me that nobody has done this since.
Alex