[Stoves] Gasifier stove and related work at the Asian institute of Technology

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 25 09:46:02 CDT 2011

Thank you.   I have received it, and we will hear from Tom Miles about
it being posted or not by him.  If he does not post it, I can at my
site or maybe at the BEF site.

A document that size cannot go through the   Stoves Listserv, so other
readers who want a copy will soon be able to get it via a website.

I believe that similar documents should or could be made available via
some websites.  What other ones are available?  Is there a list of
titles you could send?

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)