[Stoves] Patents

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Fri Sep 2 17:02:03 CDT 2011

Bi-metallic strips cost almost nothing.
They activate a small relay that cuts power to the fan supplying primary
air.
The total cost of strip and relay is less than 30 cents US.
What is there to patent?

Our primary focus in micro-gasification should be to benefit the poor.
If there is money to be made in selling to the rich,
most of it should be directed to subsidizing the sale of gasifiers to the
poor.

Paul in Vietnam

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD