[Stoves] Patents

Bruno M. brunom1 at telenet.be
Sat Sep 3 16:38:11 CDT 2011

Hi Xavier,

about your P.S.
it seems your following this list on "digest" form,
other people already answered questions you see for the first time
are on "individual e-mails".

If you yourself like to react /  reply frequently to messages on this list
its easier and you'll get the messages faster and one by one if you
change your own settings:

go to:
and behind
"  Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest? "  you
select then "No"
and confirm it.

grts
Bruno M.