[Stoves] Patents

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:09:54 CDT 2011

Now that you say it, kickstarter seems very “fun-stuff” oriented. Just a
look at the project categories shows it :
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/art?ref=footer> Art,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/comics?ref=footer> Comics,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/dance?ref=footer> Dance,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/design?ref=footer> Design,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/fashion?ref=footer> Fashion,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/film%20&%20video?ref=footer>
Film & Video,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/food?ref=footer> Food,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/games?ref=footer> Games,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/music?ref=footer> Music,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/photography?ref=footer>
Photography,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/technology?ref=footer>
Technology,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/theater?ref=footer> Theater,
<http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/writing%20&%20publishing?ref
=footer> Writing & Publishing. They fund artistic creations.

Everyone can be donors. For the man in the street, stoves are boring. He has
to be amused and surprised to put his hand in the pocket.

The idea is good, there should be the same website with the same principle
but for inventors. It would be oriented to science and technologies and
donors would be peers.

Xavier