[Stoves] New US Patent law change

Max Turunen maxturunen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 08:25:31 CDT 2011

Perhaps what we need is effective payment for inventors developers and
prototypers for freeware...

there are things that are public freeware.... except... due to risk analysis
they seem to be shelved in not so public corners and are known to few and
stored in obscure corners of webs... kind of "In case of this becoming
neccessary / safe enough... break the silence and spread this". That indeed
is problematic in morals and sustainability... perhaps a default solution
"for now".
Example: one pyrolysing stove existed for years... but was kept away from
public visibility of ngo:s and govts and peoples by it's inventor and
related groups... while it was sorted out whether it would pose too much
danger of wide spread carbon monoxide fires in improper use.

Perhaps there could be a consultancy that advanced sustainable profits of
area/field investors, and looked for likely beneficial freewareable
projects, and methods for distributing that donated wealth... for example:
(fletter, mandrago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporationgetitdone )...  net
focusing areas and their contributors and distribution
of support and incentive funds between contributor avatars... it might be
beneficial for investors in field of local food sustenancy, to search and
direct rewarding and enabling monies towards carefully tracked net
communities, chatrooms, forums, focusing in relevant issues of that area...
a moringa olifeira tree growers site participants might find themselves more
enabled to focus more on that, if surprisingly money appeared to bay their
existence enabling bills for a while... from certain area's adminstrations
and that area focusing investors, who consider that tree to be likely to be
one of the key components for that area's stability and sustenance (which
are needed for maintaining stability of society to enable enough rule of law
and/or living existing customer base on that area) ?

MaxT

  Actually to me it seems that imperceptibly much resources have been, and
are, devoted to the deflecting (and bunkering away from) troublesome
asteroids... due to how rare those very real threats are, each part of such
asteroid deflecting grid just has to sustain, resource and fund itself with
performing other tasks on the side, at the times of no detectable immediate
threats.