[Stoves] flames touching pot

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:05:26 CDT 2011

Alex
The one I have here is 32 kg max. It will tolerate a slight overload. So
will I.
I think it will manage (just) your 5-footer, right?
Something I expect to see is the same mass loss profile that Salik Khawaja
got with the BP pellet stove: straight line high slope followed by an abrupt
change when the light gases are gone, then a straight line lower slope in a
char burning mode (if it can support it). It requires, for proper analysis,
a division into two separate tests with different heat per kg values.
It will be interesting!