[Stoves] Looking for investors/partners

Gerrie Baker gbaker at rideau.net
Sat Sep 17 04:05:51 CDT 2011

The Worm Factory operates from a large greenhouse with a wood biomass
heating system on Foley Mountain in the Rideau Lakes Region of Ontario.

We are looking for investors/partners in a new cooperative venture to
increase the production of worm castings and biochar.

Contact me for more information if interested.   Gerrie Baker

Regards, Gerrie Baker, aka The Worm Lady

Dedicated to delivering organic waste solutions through education and demonstrations of worm composting habitats indoors and outside.  Focused on converting garbage to gardens and encouraging people to grow their own healthy nutritious food and beautiful edible flowers.

The Worm Factory
874 Grady Road, Foley Mountain
Westport, ON  K0G 1X0

613-273-7595