[Stoves] Looking for investors/partners

Steve Taylor steve at thetaylorfamily.org.uk
Sat Sep 17 05:46:51 CDT 2011

On 17 September 2011 11:01, Gerrie Baker <gbaker at rideau.net> wrote:

> **
> The Website is down Steve as we cannot keep up with orders that started
> coming in from all over the world.
>
> Castings combined with biochar makes a wonderful soil amendment - we just
> need to ramp up production to meet the demand.
>
> Gerrie,

That's great- well done, especially in the context of the current world
economy, but its a bit hard to get a feel for what you are and want to do
when you post a dead link !! While I understand that you may need to close
your shop, I can't help but think that shutting your entire site gives a
very bad impression - you're "out of business" and not too busy.