[Stoves] [biochar] Re: Report on APBC - first two days

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Tue Sep 20 05:58:47 CDT 2011

Crispin, if you refer to the activities in the 80s to combat the
effects of 'the Waldsterben' due to acid rain, that rock was limestone
to mitigate the acidity... and it did help on a short-term basis. the
long-term mitigation though came when they cleaned up the sulfuric
emissions from the high chimneys that caused the acid rain in the
first place.