[Stoves] Report on?APBC - first two days

vuthisa at yahoo.com vuthisa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 15:38:54 CDT 2011

Hi Crispin. Interesting and I certainly applaud their entrepreneurial spirit. Apart from labour cost and cost of equipment, the contractor's only other costs would be sieving/bagging and transporting the charcoal either to the market or storage area where it needs to be kept dry. I am all for making charcoal from plantation waste as opposed to just burning it to minimize fire risk - or to make way for new plantings but every forestry company has procedures and not many are allowed to deviate from tried and tested protocols. Regards. Kobus